Failure is not an option

During my last training and research in failure analysis and reliability engineering program, I found a material from Case Western Reserve University (Mechanical and aerospace department),in this case is a failure analysis podcast... the podcast has got the following description:

"Methods and procedures for determining the basic causes of failures in structures and components. Recognition of fractures and excessive deformations in terms of their nature and origin. Development and full characterization of fractures. Legal ethical, and professional aspects of failures from service."

I think that is an interesting material, due you could to learn any where with this podcast, so I want to give you the link for this interesting podcast.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/itunes-u/emse-511-failure-analysis/id386066906

The picture is just for fun, when I was in Space Center Houston I read a shirt with the message, always I remember it...

Enjoy the podcast.

Rgds.

1 commentaire:

  1. Hi there! glad to drop by your page and found these very interesting and informative stuff. Thanks for sharing, keep it up!

    - reliability centered maintenance

    RépondreSupprimer